Lecturing & Presenting
Team Fresh Holistics offers lectures and presentations on various health topics. Each one of our team members is passionate about educating and inspiring individuals to optimal health. Below is a list of lectures we have presented, and are currently offering to businesses and health/fitness facilities:
NUTRITION & LIFESTYLE
Fat & Cholesterol Myth Busting
This lecture covers the reality of fat in the diet. Looking at everything from cholesterol, to saturated fat, to heart disease.
- Does eating fat make you fat?
- Saturated fat & cholesterol myth busting
- The 3 different types of fat
- Fat & heart disease
- Blood clots, not fat clots
- Lipoprotein madness
Understanding hormones and their impact on your body.
- Healthy hormone balancing
- Sex hormones & stress hormones
- Estrogen dominance
- Is stress making your pants tight?
- Stress management
Nutrition For Mental Performance
Using nutrition principles to enhance the mind and brain. Education around how the mind and body function together.
- Nutrition and the brain
- Enhance focus and concentration
- Optimizing neurochemistry
- 5 nutrients that can enhance mental clarity
- Accelerate productivity
Mastering Your Metabolism
Maximizing the pathways involved with the thyroid to take energy and your metabolism to the next level.
- Enhancing energy
- Revving up the metabolism
- Why the thyroid cascade can help you?
- Turning on all functions of the body
Learn how to utilize caffeine and all its benefits, while avoiding all the downfalls.
- Take full advantage of the benefits of caffeine
- Use caffeine to boost your metabolism and shed unwanted body fat
- Gain new insights around coffee, tea, and chocolate
- Enjoy your caffeine guilt free
EXERCISE & MOVEMENT
Understand the essentials of proper body structure and posture in various lifestyle and office situations.
- Posture in the office & your car
- Sitting & your spine
- Stand-up desks, stability balls & more
- Where to start and what to strive for
- Addressing pain
Resolving Chronic Back Pain
Education on chronic low back pain, and how exercise, nutrition and lifestyle can help reduce/eliminate pain and restore function.
- Anatomy and functions of the spine
- The most common spinal issues
- Is it the spine or the pelvis?
- How to address inflammation
- Nutrition & lifestyle factors to consider
- The 3 major reason for back pain
- The core, your spine's best friend
- 3 exercises for function and immediate relief
This lecture covers the application of stretching for improving structural balance, resolving pain, and optimizing athletic performance.
- Prevent pain and common injuries
- Identify & fix muscle imbalances
- Learn what type of stretching is best for you
- Take full advantage of the benefits of stretching
- Learn 3 Major stretches that will change everything